Monday, November 30, 2015

Today visited Heiden Orrthopedic clinic on second Monday of ny "holiday" from BMT

Today Sabrina was my therapist and she scolded me much as Emma does for continuing to fall even inside the house as I  did twice last week.  The first one was in our bedroom Tuesday morning as I tried to turn our alarm system off and had trouble seeing the transmitter in the poor light and started walking toward the west windows without my cane and fell forward splitting my little finger from the rest of the hand with a lot of blood and a need to go to the ER at Alta View hospital for repairs.  Iam to go back Wednesday for removal of the stitches.  The second mishap occurred Friday about noon when I hastened to get out of the way and fell backwards into the cabinets and had to have help to get up.  Now Emma won't let me even go outside to help with a light snow fall . I was almost surprised that I was allowed to drive to the clinic today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment